a quick hello

Hi everyone!! I just wanted to let you know that we are still here. I have been so bad about updating the blog. I am hardly on the computer these days.

I have an order for a book so I have been trying to make that and I am making a gift book for my cousin's pregnancy. I am almost done with both. Just having a hard time getting to them.

My back is horrible. It's a long story but here's the short version....I had 5 injections done on April 10. Four of those injections went into my spine, the last one went into my thigh, through the muscle and into the bursa. The bursa shot worked....for about 12 days my hip was completely painless (YEAH!!!) But, (aw c'mon you knew there was a but ;)), the injections in my spine did more harm than good. I can barely walk, it's almost impossible to sit for any length of time, standing and walking are ok for a bit but not too long.

Thursday on our way to work my back peaked at it's worst. Pain shot from my lower back up to the middle of my back and down into my calve. Ray had to stop the car so I could jump out, the pain was unbearable. Then my back locked. I couldn't move. He put me back in the car, I couldn't sit so we reclined the front seat. He got me home and on the couch where I remained until 11:00 pm. I called Mass Gen and they got me in on Friday morning. We saw my Dr. and they have no idea what is wrong. I have to go in on Wednesday for another MRI.

So for now I sit in bed and alternate between ice and heat. It sucks. I try to access the computer when I am feeling a little better, like now.

We are all managing. Ray has picked up all my slack. Bless him. The kids are helping so much too. I can't do much. so if you don't hear from me....don't worry. I'll be back.

Love you all.
Michelle

1 comment:

Raising Z and Lil C said...

Take care of yourself! Ray and the kids will be fine. Thinking of you and hoping you are up and about soon.