HAPPY SPRING!


Hi, I just wanted to pop on for a second and let you know we are here and alive....and finally all healthy! We have had a crazy busy week. We just got in from an ice cream social and a movie (happy feet) at the school. It was a blast and a really good deal. Twenty bucks got us ice cream sundae's and a movie on your own comforter and pillows for SIX (we brought a friends little boy). It was a blast and a steal. I hope they do it again.

So we are here. We are headed to the Alpaca Farm on Sunday for Pancakes and then hoping to do a maple tour at a close by farm. It will be an early day both ways. We are heading out super early so we can be home by 3:00. Just an inexpensive family day.

The tree next door has buds on it. I am so excited. I can't wait for the warmer days. My hip/back could use a break from all this cold ick weather.

PS: those little buggers at the top are what kept me so busy last week. I am having a ball making cards for my etsy store. I will let you know when it's up and running. I have so much I want to add to it....just so little time to do it in.

Love,
Michelle

No comments: