a Quick note....

things are crazy right now. My back is totally messed up and just breathing hurts. I am going to the Dr. tomorrow. I am hoping they can figure out what's wrong because everything is going numb and I am in extreme pain. I can't sit, stand or lay. I am miserable.

On top of all of that.....

Someone I love very, very is dying of cancer. She means so much to me, Ray and the kids . It's my Aunt Sharon (my mom's sister for those that don't know). My heart is breaking on a daily basis. I cry a lot....and so do the kids. It's very tough. I worry about her, her family and my mom and other aunts. If you have a moment could you please say a prayer for them. For my Aunt to get through this with as little pain as possible and for her family to have strength.

I want her and her family to know how very much we love them and that we pray daily for them.

I will update as I can

No comments: