Burning of the nerves

Well it's done! In about 2 weeks we will know if it worked or not. I am on the couch and extremely uncomfortable. There is no way to tell if it worked or not yet. The area is irritated from the needles. I listened to my iPod the whole time and read my favorite site on the net via my iPhone. The Dr. Said they should have all their patients bring something like it to occupy them as it really helped me relax which made it easier to get the needles in my spine.....it really hurt though. I almost cried a couple of times.



They also put a large dose of steriods into the bursa of my left hip. That was pretty painful too but of it keeps me from having surgery I'm all for it.
So if all goes well they will do the right side the next time. I go back in May. Let's pray it lasts longer than 3 weeks.

No comments: