quick update

hi, just a qucik update...I can't type with my right hand as I cut it on a newly sharpened butcher knife while doing the dishes the other night. I only got 3 stitches but it hurts like mad...and was still bleeding when I changed teh dressing last night. Then I had a tooth pulled and I can't eat...as I am already missing so many back teeth due to the Schrogren's(sp?) disease. It was a tough one to get out and I hurt. I think i may have caught a stomach bug at the hospital that night too as I feel horrible!

The kids are out of school on the 27th and I am counting down the days I can't wait! I hope you all are enjoying the weather.

I'll be back as soon as I can type! :)

1 comment:

Raising Z and Lil C said...

Yikes! I hope life slows down for you a bit and that you feel better soon :)