they're there

they arrived safely in arizona. I haven't talked to him. His cell phone died around Oklahoma and I have his charger. I have texted with Danielle. They were hanging out by the pool at a friends house today. They can move into their apartment tomorrow. Hopefully the moving truck will show up with their belongings.

Ray and I are taking the kids to NH this week. We are going to go camping at Eastern Slopes....anyone want to dog sit? She will end up in doggie daycare in a cage the whole time and I feel so bad. I don't have any neighbors that can do it. She's a really good dog. She sleeps all day and only needs to be walked 2x. ;) We leave on Wednesday and Will be back on Sunday.

We are at the beach tomorrow, saying by to Miranda and packing on Tuesday. It's a busy week. If you need me call my cell.

Hope you are all enjoying the last weeks of summer.

Aunt Carol, can you send us a picture of Molly's baby? Brycen is dying to see him!

Thanks!

No comments: