Back to school.....







School is in session. Today was the first day. I am totally bummed. I love having them home....not enough to home school though;)

I have so much to fill you all in on. This summer was crazy...the past few weeks were even worse.

I am off to Boston for more injections this morning. Please pray they work. I need some relief. Anything....I would take a 20% improvement. Something that at least lets me sit for a bit.

I will be posting more now. I will try to update on our crazy lives while i am bedridden this afternoon! :)

Hope all is well with everyone!

Love,
ME

2 comments:

Raising Z and Lil C said...

They look great! I love Faith's socks :) I hope they have/had a good day. Z went to preschool open house this morning....starts next Wednesday. It has been emotional!

Dad said...

Glad to see the kids enjoy their new clothes. I think new clothes mean more to girls than boys, but the all look great! Hope they have a wonderful school year and you get some badly needed relief for your back. Keep me posted.