life.....

and so I have been slacking again. I am a bad blogger and unfortunately I have nothing but bad news tonight.

We are all getting sick and this will be short. Brycen, Trevor, Faith and I are coming down with the same thing...flu? We ache, chills, sore throats etc. it's the pits. They have tomorrow off for Veteran's Day and we will be recouping praying it's not H1N1 because my children haven't gotten their shots yet and neither have I. The kids are on the priority list but no call yet. To top it all off I got a call from Brenden tonight....he's very sick. He passed out trying to pee in the middle of the night last night. He had just slept 20 hours and he fainted once but snapped out of it and caught himself as his knees buckled. Then he said it happened again and he woke up on the bathroom floor. He didn't know how long he had been down but he hit his face pretty bad on the toilet seat on the way down.
He was in the campus ER tonight but it was a 2 hour wait. They told him they are closed tomorrow and for him to come back on Thursday. Ray found him an actual hospital in Tempe and I am hoping he went. I will call him tomorrow. I hate that he is so sick and so far away. He did assure me he felt much better today but I won't relax until he sees a Dr..

Faith went to the eye Dr. last week because she has a "pimple" in her eye. He did an extensive eye exam. It was really long. In the end he looked at me and said "I don't know what it is, we are going to try steroid drops for a week or so and if it doesn't go away we will biopsy it to make sure it's not a tumor" yes, I just typed tumor. I can tell you the whole bottom of my world fell out. I can't go there. I can't talk about it and I cant think about it. I just pray 20 million times a day.

Brycen is having very bad days at school. He's falling through the cracks and I am on them every single day. We have already had 2 meetings with the principal, meetings with the teacher, meetings with special ed.. He's frustrated and I am even more than he. Trying to get him to get work done is nearly impossible and I have 2 other kids that need my help too. It's exhausting. I spend hours every night just trying to get through homework.

When I am not working I am trying fix things at the school, get them to appointments, deal with my ever worsening back and just make it through the day. If I haven't called or e-mailed I apologize. I am just trying to get through the days.

So that's in a nutshell. I go into Boston for more injections on the 20th...please pray I get some kind of relief because I really don't know how much more I can handle at this point.

I will keep you updated on them as best I can.

Aunt Carol, thank you so much for the Lidocaine Patches. They came at a perfect time! and for the book! we love it. Faith goes through it all the time to see where we can use a coupon.....she cracks me up. Her favorite words are coupons, sale and clearance! lol

Love you all.
Michelle

No comments: