at the stroke of midnight he turned 11......


One, two, three, four, five six, seven,
Eight, nine, ten and now eleven!

Eleven years I've watched you grow,
Eleven years from head to toe.

Eleven years have gone too fast,
What once was the present is now the past.

A baby boy I held so dear
has turned into a TWEEN this year.

And while I know that you must grow
I wish it would go just a little more slow.

A man you will grow to much too soon
I miss the days of "Good Night Moon"

And while I should be oh so glad
a part of me is a little bit sad.

For not so long ago on this cold winter night
Came a boy of great delight

My baby boy that came from heaven
tonight blew the candles and turned eleven.

Happy Birthday to my sweet Boo!

Love you always,
Mom

1 comment:

Raising Z and Lil C said...

Happy Birthday Trev! I can't believe you are 11!!!! It seems like just yesterday you were 4 :) Time sure does fly by.