Project Life...

Well it has been years since I posted on this blog. I have decided to start it up again, I am now do a thing called Project Life. It's a new way of scrapbooking. One that doesn't require anything more than the kit. You don't even need scissors or extra paper. It's simple and it's like a photo album with words. If you are interested in doing this yourself you can check out Becky Higgins web site. There is a video to watch and you can order from there. This is the best thing I have done for myself and my family in a long time. It gives me perspective, records our lives and makes me more aware of what we do in a week. The best part...if I find doing it weekly is too much I can switch to monthly!

Here is the title page of my album:

Project Life Title page

Here is Week 1:
Week 1 combined

I am hoping to be able to use this blog as a jumping off point for my journaling. Every year, before New Year's Day I pick "one little word" and I chose that word to live by all year. This years word is "aspire". I have set many goals for myself this year and I "aspire" to meet all of them.  Maintaining a blog to have a record of my family's life is one of them.

We'll see how I do. I have 2 other card making blogs that I have to keep up with too.

Wish me luck! :)

Love,
Michelle

No comments: